Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Jorge Garcia as Sawyer

I had hoped to attach this to the Sawyer post, but I just can't seem to make it work. So I'm going to try on a separate one.

The lead-in paragraph would have said:

I’ve heard two different theories about this, but it is a fact that Matthew Fox, Jorge Garcia, and Dominic Monaghan all read Sawyer’s lines when auditioning for the show. I’ve heard they read Sawyer’s lines simply because his was the only character fully written. I’ve also heard that Garcia and Monaghan both were actually auditioning for the role of Sawyer. Can you imagine Garcia as Sawyer? If not, this should help:

3 comments:

  1. Yeah. I never auditioned for the role of Sawyer. It was the only material they had for me at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. I feel honored that you let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This clip is a great example of how talented and versatile the Lost cast is.

    Shout out to Jorge Garcia.

    ReplyDelete