Thursday, April 23, 2009

Is Michael Emerson as Scary as Ben Linus?

Well, I haven't watched the episode they aired last night. I usually don't watch the compilations, even though I've had several people tell me that they often learn something from the compilation. I hope that if you did watch, you'll let me know. Leave a comment!

In the meantime, I wanted to share something with you. First, please understand, I don't keep up with celebrity gossip. I don't know anything more about what is going on in their world other than what's on the covers of the magazines at the grocery aisle. Some things I've heard about - Evangeline Lilly and Dominic Monaghan apparently dated. I was a little bemused by all the arrests going on there for a while (Is there really nothing else to do in Hawaii besides drink and drive? Really?). Oh, and Josh Holloway and his wife were not only robbed, hey also had a baby. I assume the two events were not related. That doesn't mean that I don't get excited about some news, though. Watching the 2005 Emmy Awards I was on the edge of my seat, as both Naveen Andrews and Terry O'Quinn were nominated (they lost to Wm Shatner, I'm sad to say). I was in Nirvana two years later when O'Quinn won the award (and cried again watching him cry). Michael Emerson has actually been nominated twice, and I hope he'll win one before it's over - he's truly deserving.

About Emerson - I've heard he's the nicest guy possible. I don't know if that's true, and I've cetainly no way to verify. And it really doesn't matter. But I thought I'd direct you to the Jimmy Fallon site, where you can view Fallon's interview with Emerson a couple of weeks ago. Then you tell me - is he as scary as Benjamin?

I'm sure there's a better way to do this but blimey if I know how!

http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/video/clips/michael-emerson-part-1-41609/1087731/

http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/video/clips/michael-emerson-part-2-41609/1087762/

No comments:

Post a Comment